BREAKING: Its working! 8 states have ordered abortions to stop!
Here is an update:
• Surgical abortions have been specifically ordered to stop in OH, TX, LA, MS, TN, KY, OK, IA.
• Non-essential surgeries have been banned, yet abortions continue in MD, FL, CO, MI, RI, AZ, NY, AK, IN, WV, GA, VT.
• Non-essential surgeries have been banned but Governors have made a special exception for abortions in MN, MA, WA, IL, NJ, CA, PA, AL, NC, VA, NM.
• A total one thirty states have issued orders specifically directing health care facilities to cease performing non-essential medical procedures.
As of right now, only TX have ceased committing surgical abortions.
TAKE ACTION: Keep calling our Governors! Go to: Protestpp.com/howto
1. Call the red state Governors and ask them to enforce their orders.
2. Call the purple state Governors and ask them to write a cease and desist letter to the abortion centers who are not complying.
“If the surgery wasn’t elective, they wouldn’t call it a ‘choice.’” – Mark Harrington
Facebook Personal – https://www.facebook.com/MarkCreatedEqual
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/TheMarkHarringtonShow/
Youtube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2kM_Q0sgCk9iVWAg8HNSFQ
Twitter – https://twitter.com/mharringtonlive
Website – https://markharringtonshow.com
Podbean – https://createdequal.podbean.com